PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
JULY 7, 2015
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
1. Approve Minutes from June 16, 2015 draft minutes
2. Center Park Drive Residential; scheduled to be continued to the August 18, 2015 meeting; 6822 S. Center Park Dr.; General Plan Land Use Amendment for 15.10 acres from Professional Office to High Density Residential; P-O Zone; Foursquare Properties/Dan Milich (applicant) [Ray McCandless #GPA20150001; parcels 21-19-400-007] staff report
3. Addenbrook Village; Approximately 6111 West and 7800 South; Preliminary Development Plan establishing a density of 6.27 gross units per acre, Preliminary Subdivision Plat (180 units on 28.7 acres), and Preliminary Site Plan; WSPA - MFR Zone; Garbett Land Investments, LC/Richard Welch (applicant) [Ray McCandless #SDMA20140007, SPCO20140006, DP20140004; parcels 20-35-100-022, 023; 200-037] staff report development plan
4. Brinkerhoff Property Removal of TSOD Designation; 7655 South 1300 West; Amend the West Jordan Future Land Use Map and Zoning Map to remove the TSOD designation from 10.21 acres of property and Amending Section 1(1) of Ordinance #07-27 to reflect the updated legal description for the Gardner Village Station Community; RR-.5D Zone; City of West Jordan (applicant) [Larry Gardner #ZC20150005, GPA20150003; parcels 21-26-351-021, 002] staff report
5. Text Amendment – Amend the West Jordan Municipal Code Title 13 to allow “Gasoline Service Station” in the C-M (Heavy Commercial) Zoning District; City-wide applicability; Foursquare Properties, Inc./Dan Milich (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #TA20150003] staff report
6. Legacy Grove Subdivision; 7292 S. Redwood Road; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (5 lots on 2.78 acres); R-1-8A Zone; IPS/Joshua Peterson (applicant) [Nannette Larsen #SDMI20140004; parcel 21-27-178-014] staff report
7. Text Amendment – Amend the West Jordan 2009 City Code, Sections 13-5-5 and 13-5-6, to clarify for purposes of Title 13 that the RR-20, RE-20, RR-40, and RE-40 zones have replaced the RR-.5, RE-.5, RR-1, and RE-1 zoning designations and are equivalent, and to conform section 13-5-6 with current policy [Robert Thorup #TA20150004] staff report
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.