PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
JUNE 2, 2015
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
1. Approve Minutes from May 19, 2015
2. West Jordan City 2040 Transportation Master Plan Update; Update the City of West Jordan 2040 Transportation Master Plan; City-wide applicability; City of West Jordan (applicant) [Bill Baranowski]
3. Golden Imperio Reception Hall; 7879 South 1530 West; Conditional Use Permit; CC-C Zone; Golden Imperio (applicant) [Larry Gardner #CUP20150005; parcel 21-34-201-027]
4. Highlands Master Plan Amendment – Gladstone Place and Orchard Heights and Maverik; 5701 West 7800 South; incorporate two future communities and update one commercial area in the Highlands Master Plan; Peterson Development/Barrett Peterson (applicant) [Larry Gardner #DP20150004; parcels 20-35-100-017, 20-35-200-023, 048]
5. Bowler Rezone; 7482 South 5490 West; Rezone 4.72 acres from RR-1D (Rural Residential 1-acre lots) to A-1 (Agricultural 1-acre lots); Bowler Livestock L.C./Randy Bowler (applicant) [Ray McCandless #ZC20150003; parcel 20-25-300-057] staff report
6. Reagan Outdoor - Digital Billboard Sign Face Conversion; 4375 West New Bingham Highway; Conditional Use Permit to Convert the West Face of an Existing Billboard to a Digital Face Billboard; M-1 Zone; R.O.A. General, Inc./ Reagan Outdoor Advertising (applicant) [Ray McCandless #CUP20150003; parcel 21-31-200-028] staff report
7. Oquirrh West; Northwest Corner 7800 South U-111; Information item regarding building design for Congregate Living Facilities
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.