PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
AND NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 3RD FLOOR
MAY 5, 2015
PRE-MEETING - 5:30 P.M.
DEVELOPMENT SERVICES CONFERENCE ROOM
The City of West Jordan, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides accommodations and auxiliary communicative aids and services for all those citizens in need of assistance. Persons requesting these accommodations for City-sponsored public meetings, services, programs, or events should call the City Recorder at (801) 569-5115, giving at least three working days notice.
1. Approve Minutes from April 21, 2015
2. Siena Vista Park Plan; 7000 South 5715 West [Larry Gardner]
3. Gardner Station; 1206 West 7800 South; Preliminary Subdivision Plat, Site Plan, Development Plan; P-C (TSOD) Zone; Colosimo Brothers LLC (applicant) [Larry Gardner #SPCO20140024; SDMA20140020; DP20140011; parcel 21-26-351-020, 017, 022; 21-35-101-004]
4. Windsong Subdivision; 7101 West 8200 South; Preliminary Subdivision Plat (190 lots on 54.98 acres); R-1-8E Zone; Blue Bison Development/Jacob Satterfield (applicant) [Larry Gardner #SDMA20150004; parcel 20-34-300-008]
5. Redwood Professional Plaza Amended Zoning Condition; 8800-8860 South Redwood Road; Amend Ordinance 02-51 zoning condition #e to allow for structures, apart from the actual building, to be built within 50 feet from the property boundaries; Clark Chamberlain (applicant) [Larry Gardner #MISC20150007; parcels 2703178001 thru 107; 2703176035]
Please note: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person per item (5 minutes for a group representative). All persons who address the Planning and Zoning Commission are requested to provide their name and address because the meeting is recorded for the permanent record. Items may be tabled by the Planning Commission. The order of items on the agenda is subject to change. The Consent Calendar may be adjusted at the beginning of the meeting and voted on as a group. The Commission may also remove agenda items from the Consent Calendar.